To leverage your business, you need a data center that is optimized. Organizations can avail the most of what virtualization has to offer. Here are some basic points on which one should concern while selecting a data center: A data center has to be secure, cost-efficient, flexible, robust and supportable.
Why & how can a data center be optimized?
The optimization of a data center is a paradigm shift to a more cost-effective approach to IT data services. It is important to optimize your aging data center, because in most of the cases it disabled to support the power requirements. With an optimized data center you can reap the benefits of cloud computing. The optimized data centers in India provide efficient movement and storage of data.
Once the virtualization has introduced and servers have become distracted from storage. Now with the technological advancements, it is easier to create policies which impose specific service levels for applications. Physical abstraction through storage virtualization simplifies the grouping of data elements for consistency and recovery purposes. The virtualization infrastructure enables IT managers to break free from dealing with the complex physical constraints of traditional storage networks.
Avail concrete results from an optimized data center:
- You can avail with 30% reduction in total cost of your IT operations like maintenance on underused equipment and reticent underutilized applications.
- You can avail with disaster recovery processes and optimum data security
- An optimized data center ensures better agility and flexibility.
- It increases energy-efficiency with Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE)
- Service level improvement via 99% system availability
These results empower your business and ensure better productivity. Thus, optimization of data centers in India assures optimum security and numbers of benefits.