NEED SOME HELP
CLICK HERE OR CALL US ON
hosting provider in india 1-800-212-2022
web hosting services in USA 1-888-288-3570
Have questions? Let us answer them all!

Go4hosting
FORUM

Go4hosting offers top-notch services, such as dedicated server hosting, VPS hosting, Co- location,Web hosting,
Email hosting, and Cloud Computing solutions. All the services offered by Go4hosting are efficient, reliable,
andcost-effective. , remaining essentially unchanged.

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:00 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: Why do I need SSL?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:14 am 

Why do I need SSL?

Post subject: Re: Why do I need SSL?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

Usually, when data is accessed on a website with no SSL certificate, port 80 is used. On the other hand, port 443 is used for SSL implementation. Here, data can be amicably encrypted using SSL. Now, let’s understand why you need SSL? SSL is one of the finest ways to protect your website against fraudulent activities, such as credit card frauds. In addition to this, websites that acquires SSL certificate are trusted more over others as they keep confidential details out of hackers reach.

SSL certificates are used for email servers, server-to-server communications, web-based applications, and so on.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:30 pm 

SSL is used is to keep sensitive information sent across the Internet encrypted so that only the intended recipient can understand it . So it is one of the major reason for necessity of SSL Certification.

Post subject: Why do I need SSL
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:17 pm 

I am looking at using my site to collect customer information and orders, so I need a SSL certificate for secure communication. What are the cheaper and reliable options available?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:00 pm 

SSL allows users to safeguard their website from any fraudulent activities. On top of that, websites that have SSL certificates are considered to be more trustworthy among users in comparison to websites that don't have an SSL certificate. SSL certificate ensures that your confidential Data is out of the reach of any hacker. So if you wish to gain the trust of your customers then we would suggest that you get an SSL certificate for your website.