NEED SOME HELP
CLICK HERE OR CALL US ON
hosting provider in india 1-800-212-2022
web hosting services in USA 1-888-288-3570
Have questions? Let us answer them all!

Go4hosting
FORUM

Go4hosting offers top-notch services, such as dedicated server hosting, VPS hosting, Co- location,Web hosting,
Email hosting, and Cloud Computing solutions. All the services offered by Go4hosting are efficient, reliable,
andcost-effective. , remaining essentially unchanged.

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:24 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:07 pm 

What Are The Benefits of Managed Dedicated Server Hosting?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:44 pm 

Managed dedicated servers are best for companies that have too many things on their plate or are not technically competent enough to manage their servers independently.

Security is one of the key benefits of using managed dedicated servers as the hosting service conducts regular auditing to ensure security of your data. You can also enjoy 2/7 support from a team of technical experts so that your performance issues are detected quickly and resolved on priority. With managed dedicated servers, you don’t have to worry about maintenance of servers as everything is managed by the hosting service. The best server hosting company also provides high-tech data center infrastructure to ensure seamless and smooth running of servers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:11 am 

Hi,

I would suggest try CloudOYE as it provides cheapest Dedicated and managed hosting 24X7 dedicated support.
Do check out our site for the Dedicated Plan price

Regards,
Reuben

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:27 am 

Nishant Singha wrote:
What Are The Benefits of Managed Dedicated Server Hosting?

Hi, I don’t know exactly about the SERVERS one year back. But I and my friend started a Software company in India. After that I have to buy one server to my site. So I done a lot of Research on servers. Finally I brought a Dedicated Server from one of the Server Hosting company in India. The benefits of that server are Enhanced performance and security, Flexibility, Reliability, Ability to Customize, 24/7 technical support etc.